Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New chapter In this world you cannot change



One good thing about the holidays is that I'm no longer lab-bound and have time to sit at home and write the next chapter of my Donna/Master story. I've been dreaming about this for weeks! No more dreadful spreadsheets filled with rows and rows of numbers, hello virgin white fields to be filled with lovely words and my own imagination.

For those who want to read it, you can go here

The entire first part of the story is now bundled, edited and available as a paperback or PDF download at LULU.com. You can find it by clicking on the book banner on your right.

Ahh! I'm completely wrapped up in the holiday spirit. I think I'll order a pizza for dinner and snooze on the couch till me boyfriend shows up from work.

No comments: