Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reviews for chapter 18


I opened my email this morning and read all the wonderful reviews for the last chapter. It was all very encouraging really, although I had not expected to receive this type of response on what happened to the future Master (won't mention too much for I don't want to spoil the end for those who haven't read it yet). I can understand that he evoked some sympathy because he kinda redeemed himself at the end, but like Tish said, nothing would have happened if it wasn't for him in the first place. I've tried to write him not too likable because he and the past Master are still the same man, but obviously, I've failed...miserably (Sorry, I'm being a bit of a nag right now). Still, Donna deserves some sort of happy ending, and I still have one last chapter to write...So I better start on it.

In case you wondered about the picture, it's from the photo shoot from the Devil's Whore interview, thought he looked rather Master-like on this one.

No comments: