Sunday, May 31, 2009
I’m very ashamed for the lack of updates lately. One glance at the stats and I realized that it had been months since I’ve posted something new. As for the story-updates…I still need to finish the final chapter…I don’t know but I just have trouble concentrating. It’s written down for about 70%, I just need to write down the rest of the 30%, should be done in one afternoon, maybe I just have to stop whining and get on with it.
Anyway, Ashes to Ashes is driving me nuts…they keep dropping these little hints on LOM. I don’t know what they are trying to do with this…I just keep watching and hoping that Sam turns up. Meanwhile, the website keeps a profile of Sam Tyler as if he’s still part of the cast…Maybe he will turn up at this season’s final when Alex wakes up…in 1993….
Yeah, keeps you going for another season, only Gene will be ancient by then…